Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Day

It is the very last day of BEDA. I cannot believe that I have made it all the way through. I am glad I did this because I do enjoy writing. I think this saved my blog. I will not write something everyday but I will try and blog more often.

Today is a priest at my school birthday. Well, it is not his birthday today but we celebrated it today. They had ice cream and German chocolate cake for free in the cafe. It was so good. The more guy could not eat though because everyone kept coming to talk to him. This one girl really annoyed me because she was acting like his best friend just because some people were recording. Before she got there, they said that they loved that we were not looking at the camera but acting naturally. This girl, on the other hand, everything she saw the camera on, she would race to give him a hug or look at the camera or hold his hand. It made me sick that she was only give him the time of day because it was being filmed.

Well, that was a nice rant. I have some errands to run now. I will see you guys in the future.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 12
Books read: 19
Nail Polish: "Fairy Teal," Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment