Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weird Dream

Last night, I had a very weird dream. I dreamed that John Green was at my school, well actually in my English class. It was not the English class I am not but it was still an English class. We divided into group for a triva game. It was him, me, and some other girl. We then had to pick two people from our group to give the answers. John and the other girl were ours. This put them on the other side of the room for me so we could not talk about it. So instead I kept texting the girl (even though I have no idea who she was) what I believed in my gut to be the answer. We kept getting it wrong. Afterwards, John was telling me that I need to trust my head over my gut. He said that is the best way to get through life. This is even funnier because he made a video earlier this year just on that topic.

Well, besides that weird dream, thing have been pretty boring round here.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 12
Books read: 19
Nail Polish: "Fairy Teal," Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment