Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Such a Nice Day

I want to start off with a conversation that just happened.
Me: Hi Brain.
Brain: Hello Maria.
Me: What??
B: I mean uh uh. Well I just saw Maria and then Therese waved at me so I meant to say hello Christina.
Me: I thought we were friends and friends don't their friends names.
Maria: Well you are just not as good as friends as we are.
B: I am sorry I have no excuse for that.
Me: I understand. I saw on Facebook you just broke up with Angela.
B: Yeah but I have moved on.
Me: With who?
B: Lots of people.
M: With Maria?
B: No I have standards.
At this point I am laughing and Maria turns her back.

Well that was fun. So the first part of the day sucked because I was in class waiting for the mail to arrive so I could get my copy of Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Oh course, just my luck, it did not come today. That made me very angry. But, on the plus side I finally got my ALL CAPS CD, stickers, t-shirt, and buttons. That made me happy.

As the title suggests, it was gorgeous outside. I love eating outside on days like this and this is exactly what I did. But then I had to go to work so that was no fun. Yeah thats my day pretty much.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle burritos: 7
Books read: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment