Thursday, April 22, 2010

What? Interesting Day!?!?

Today has been crazy busy. I went to class like always. After I decided to go visit Angela in the reslife office. I was there for awhile. We went to go get lunch and went back to the office. I need to do laundry so I left. A little while later, I got a call from Angela asking if I wanted to got to kroger with her. I need some things so I went with her. Came back in time to move my clothes from the washer to the dryer. I come back down stair and then Angela said she was going to help with the dog. I was curious, so I followed. It turned out Hannah was doing a speech about why everyone should own a dog. For a visual aid, she brought her dog. She needed someone to hold him while she gave her speech. Afterwards, I was in the perfect place to head over to the library to pick up some books for the paper I need to write on King Lear. Come back just in time to pull my clothes out of the dryer. Put those away and then head off for a quick bit of dinner and then off to work where I am now.

I know. I cannot believe it either. I have had a pretty good day. I was even doing pretty good about what I was eating until dinner. I had two hot dogs. Not that big of a deal. Then I bought an ice cream cone. It was good and big. While I am at work, Angela comes in and says she is going to Sonic and asked if I wanted anything. Of course I wanted a Sonic blast. I eat way too much. I have a problem that needs to be stopped.

As for my paper, I remembered writing a good paper on King Lear in high school so I am waiting to see if my dad can find it. If he does, I am just going to tinker with it a little bit and turn that sucker in. Yeah. That is how awesome I am.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 12
Books read: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment