Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello People

So did you miss me? I hope not. It has only been two days. I was going to blog yesterday but I was really tired so I decided against it.

Friday afternoon, I went over to Luke's for a bit so that I would have a chance to hang out with him this weekend. He was going to the movies with some friends that night and invited me. I went along. This one girl, lets called her Madonna, was so pissed off that I showed up with MY boyfriend and that he wanted to sit next to me and hold my hand, and let with me that she completely ignored me all night. Now, we used to be really good friends in high school until she starting blaming me for all of her personal drama. I am just so sick of it that I just do not care anymore. I still had a really great time with everyone else there.

Yesterday was Rakel's birthday. I missed most of their fun because I had to work. When I joined them, they were at the pool. We played beach volleyball and lounged next to the pool. We then saw our school's production of Steel Magnolias. It was so amazing. My friend Allie played the mother. She is little tiny women but man can she scream. She had the whole place in tears. I am so sad that she is graduating in like two weeks.

Now onto today, it was my sister's junior ring ceremony. She is in high school. I went to really small, private, Catholic high school so things like this are a big deal. I got to see my parents to for a little bit so that was cool. I also got to my sister for a little bit. I did not even get to ask her about how her toe is doing since she broke it on Friday. Sometimes I just feel like we are not that close and she would rather spend her time with her friends. Oh well. Life moves on.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 13
Books read: 19
Nail Polish: "Fairy Teal," Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment