Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Post Office Stinks

Sometimes I just wonder if people live for drama. I mean so many people seem to be having trouble today. Oh well. I must move on.

Today was another low key day. I got my advising done today for classes in the fall. I am going to be taking all education classes so I am very excited about that. Though, I cannot register until I have been officially accepted into the school of education which should be soon.

I finally went to the post office today to mail a book off to my cousin. I was so confused there. They have there flat rate stuff so I thought I would use that but I thought I would need a box since it was a book but all the books were really large. I was able to fit it in one of those big envelope things but I was worried they would not accept it but thankfully they did.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 11
Books read: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment