Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8th: Another Day

I have some pretty creepy friends. Today, as I was walking back into my dorm, I saw Angela just staring there through the door at me. She has got to be one of the biggest creepers ever. No. I am just kidding. But it did give me someone to have lunch with since Luke bailed on me. She works in the res life office so she made me eat lunch with her in there. There were a good number of people in there so that made it interesting.

This afternoon, I painted my nails. Well, at least I tried to paint my nails more like it. They look fine now but at first it was pretty bad. It looked more like I tried to paint my fingers instead. I guess I will get better with practice. I painted them a shade of purple basically. Its Sally Hansen HD Cyber.

I had a nice dinner outside in the amazing weather with Brain, Rakel, Maria, Therese, Fernanda, and Angela. This proves once again that Brain really is the ladies man.

Right now I am typing this quickly so that I can finish the laundry that I forgot to do earlier when I decided painting my nails were more important.

I am still waiting for Will Grayson, Will Grayson to get here. It is getting very annoying since I will be driving to Austin tomorrow to meet John Green.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books read: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment