Saturday, April 24, 2010

Water Wars

The Astros game was so good. We won and it was amazing. I got a free blanket and I walked past Craig Biggio without even knowing it. Such a good night. I did have a headache though from laying in the grass all afternoon. Stuid allergies. Luke and I came back to the end of the crawfish boil on campus. He took a bunch home with him.

This morning our dorm had an event called water wars. It was suppose to be all these different water games but it just turned into capture the flag and going on the giant slip and slide. It was fun to watch. I really wish I could have done it but I had to stay dry so I could come to work feeling nice. The capture the flag game was interesting because the two teams were armed with water balloons and sacks of flower. If you got hit with a water balloon, you had to freeze until someone from your team hit you with a sack of flower. They all had just put sunscreen on, too. So they were all pretty disgusting afterwards. They, then, all jumped on the slip and slide at once and got yelled at. It was so much fun to watch.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 12
Books read:18

No comments:

Post a Comment