Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blog Every Day April?

So the answer to the question is yes. Maureen Johnson started this last year I believe. It is just something were people blog and/or vlog everyday. Now I feel that doing both would be too much and I would have no idea what to talk about. I am going to try my hardest to blog everyday. Any who knows, I might actually blog a lot after this.

Well, I am on Easter break now. It started for me yesterday at 10 am. I usually have class Wednesday night but my professor cancelled it calling it a God's day because it was so beautiful and gorgeous outside. I am back home and not doing much. Yesterday I mostly just messed around with my new webcam. That was fun. Also I have become a freak about making videos so you should check them out here.

Today, I have a bunch of stuff to do. I have to get my car inspected and get the tags renewed. Then I have to go to the store and buy somethings and then hard boil some eggs for dying later. Well its not too much but a lot considering I got up at 11:30 this morning and still haven't gotten dressed.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle burritos:6
Books read: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment