Friday, April 23, 2010

Perfect Blogging Weather

It is so nice outside. That is why I am sitting outside with Laura and Angela on a blanket.

Last night was so much fun after the post. I went to my room to Hayley G Hoover doinb blogtv. I then went to Angela's room to get nail polish but she would not answer. I went to Fernanda's room. She had some and told me that everyone is at Rakel's room and was watching a movie. I went there and only Maria and Rakel were there watching James Bond. A little bit later Ronald came in for about 10 minutes and then went to bed. I painted my nails Petites Pretty in Pink. Jennifer came in later and was super hyper. I left a bit later because I was already falling asleep.

Today has been good. I am just having a fabulous day with Laura and Angela complaining about life: boys and roommates. Tonight I am going to the Astros game with Luke and my family.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 12
Books read: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment