Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Winner

So every Wednesday night, my dorm has a little event. It has a theme with the food and is a good time to come socialize. All semester long, they have had the caught you campaign. Basically if the RA on-call caught you studying in public, you got a ticket. Tonight was the night you could win. You had to bring your ticket and put in for whatever prize you want. I do not study in public so I had no tickets. But the RA were trying to give away tickets so I got a bunch. I really wanted this bag so I put most of my tickets into that one. I put some other tickets in a few other just cause. I ended up winning this green lunch box, a six pack of IBC Black Cherry, a beach ball, and a water ball set. My roommate ended up winning the bag. She did not want it so she gave it to me. This has been a great night.

It is even better knowing that all my classes for tomorrow have been cancelled.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 13
Books read: 19
Nail Polish: "Fairy Teal," Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment