Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 3

I am pretty proud of my self for keeping up with this even though it is only the third day. Yeah well, let's just see how this goes.

Today start off pretty lazy. Not getting up till like noon. Yeah. I have been pretty bad about that. Tomorrow is going to kick my butt when I have to get up at 5 for sunrise mass at 6:30. But it will be totally worth it when I am in the presence of God as the sun comes up. Any who, not sure anyone wants to hear that. I had a pretty low key day. I got up and had a nice chat with Luke on Skype since I have not seen him all break. I think that is a good thing because it has been nice just to relax at home for a change.

I made a cake today. I had to have my dad help because I have never done that before. I hope it turns out well. It is for tomorrow when my mom's side of the family get together to be fat asses and stuff our faces as we run around like wild monkeys. It is tons of fun and I cannot wait.

For dinner we had fajitas and I almost killed myself. I started to choke and my family did nothing. My mom asked me if I was OK while I was still coughing and could not answer her. Then after that, nothing. I was just choking with no more than a glance at me. What loving a loving family huh? Nah. I am just kidding. They are pretty great.

Speaking of my great family, we went to see How to Train Your Dragon tonight. It was so incredibly cute. I loved it. I think that everyone should go and see it. I am completely serious.

I finish read That Summer yesterday and is now reading Someone Like You also by Sarah Dessen. Yeah I think thats it.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle burritos: 6
Books read: 12

PS. I found my old xanga today (which I deleted so don't go looking for it) and I ended that too with the whole love ya, Christina. I just thought that was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment