Friday, April 16, 2010

Tired Formal

Today has been pretty busy and its not anywhere close to being over.

I went to class like normal. My boss took today off, so I worked from 10 till 3. That was a very long 5 hours with not much to do. It looks so pretty outside and for most of the day, I have to just look at it through the window. It is so much different during the day. People actually expect you to know what to do to.

Later is my school's formal dance which is not even that fancy. It is being held at the museum so that should be fun. Luke's not going so that is sad. I also found out today is the reason my friends never invited me to get ready and what not is because they claim they did not know I was going even though I said it several times this week. Oh well. I will still have fun with Jennifer and Laura.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 11
Books read: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment