Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Wonderfully Boring Day

A new day yay. So not much happened today. I went to class. Boring. Worked out. Yay. Dropped by iPod. Boo. Ate some yummy food. Had a nice dinner outside. Yeah that pretty much it. Sorry my day sucked.

Still no Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Amazon is now saying it will get her next Monday which makes me very upset. Oh well. At least I get to meet John Green on Friday. I am so excited.

The most interesting part of the day was talking with Jennifer about our love of Harry Potter and John Green. I love my friends. Pretty much. I just am ready for school to be over with because I miss sleep.

I just want you to know that even though my day is boring, I still have a lot of fun that may not seem interesting such as making fun of Luke or have conversations via Twitter. Thats pretty much my life. Boyfriend and the internet.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books read: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment