Monday, April 26, 2010

Too Busy

Sorry about yesterday. I was just very desperate to get something posted in time. I cannot believe that I forgot. Oh well.

Today has been pretty good. I did the normal stuff as always. Class, food, workout, study, and took a test. I went to my school's pop show tonight. It was so good. My friend Maria was amazing. I loved it so much.

I went to CVS today and bought some more nail polish. It will be easier for me to change the polish now. They had "Lightning," Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I almost bought it because that is what Hayley is wearing right now but I decided against it because I personally do not really like the color.

I know have some homework that is calling my name. Well more like screaming it.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 12
Books read: 18
Nail Polish: "Fairy Teal," Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment