Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Formal

To start the night off, I went to Jenny's apartment to get ready. I was then joined by Laura who was about 2 and half hours late. I was going to wear this white dress I had but Laura told me to try on this black dress she had. I did and looked amazing so I wore that instead. Then we got a call from Lilia saying she did not know where the museum was, even though it was 5 minutes down the street, she came to the apartment and we headed off.

The drive there was interesting because we have to go through one of those stupid round-abouts and JP and I tried to tell Laura to go on the correct street but she would not listen to us and it took us an extra five minutes to figure it out.

The museum is fun idea but not so much in reality. There was not that much room and there was no where to sit. There was literary five trays of food for the whole night. It was not even normal food but just a bunch of random unappealing food. Then to find out we had to pay for our own drinks including water, even after paying $10 to get in. Luckily everyone got one free non-alcoholic drink as long as you had the ticket. So I got my one water. I did not bring any money because I though I would not need it. There was hardly any room to dance but that did not stop people. It was a fun night mainly because of the people I was with.

After the dance, we went back to Jenny's to spend the night. We changed into much more comfortable clothes and then went to Whataburger to get some food because we were starving. We came back to see the most gory, confusing movie ever. I cannot even remember the name of it. Oh well. Angela and I attempted to share the cough to sleep on for the night. It did not go so well. Oh well. I still got some sleep.

Tomorrow is my other friend Jennifer's birthday and we are going to Olive Garden tonight. I am looking forward to that.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle burritos: 11
Books read: 17

PS. Happy Birthday to my cousin, Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment