Saturday, April 30, 2011

We Have Reached the End Once Again

Here we are. The very last day of BEDA. I know, it is sad. But I have faith that we can get through this.

Today is a very low key day for me like every Saturday really. That is mainly because I work all day. Normally, it is not that bad but today we are getting lots of calls because there are a lot of events going on at campus.

Tonight, I am planning on going home so that I can watch the new Doctor Who. It is really sad that my school's cable company does not have BBC America. Oh well, it is a good thing I have it at home.

Speaking of Doctor Who, I have only seen a few episodes in full so I am trying to change that. There is nothing like still having access to your ex-boyfriend's netflix account. So I am a couple episodes into the first season.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 9
Books Read: 10

1 comment: