Monday, April 4, 2011

Lazy Sunday? Maybe

I know that I said thatI was going to have a lazy Sunday relaxing and I did but I did end up having plans.

About 12:30, I got a text from my mom asking if I wanted to come see Hop with the family. I really had been wanting to see the movie so I said yes. About 30 minutes later, my dad called and asked if I wanted to come home first and then go together or meet them there. My dad really just wanted me to see the new 54" TV. So I said yes.

Of course, I wanted see the TV so I went home. I must say that the TV is very impressive. Very nice to see the Astros lose in HD.

As for the movie, it was really cute and I enjoyed it but it was not amazing. It is a good kid movie but probably never going to see it again.

So it was still a pretty lazy day but I had a lot of fun.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 7
Books readL 7
Nail Polish: "Wild Wisteria," ORLY

No comments:

Post a Comment