Monday, April 25, 2011

So Much Homework

It seems that I always have really good blog ideas but then when I sit down to actually write my blog, I forget them. Oh #whitegirlproblems.

This week is going to be so crazy for me. In terms of school, I have class all this week and next week. The week after that I have my final exams. Because of this, I have so many projects due this week and next week. I always hate this part of the semester because all of my professor pile on all the homework like there is no tomorrow. Oh, well.

I really need to stop writing this blog post and get to writing one of my papers.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books read: 8

1 comment:

  1. I assure you that that is not just a white girl problem haha. I actually have a word file where I keep a list of blog topics I came up so I don't forget them maybe you could try that.

    ReplyDelete