Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Egg Hunt

So I said yesterday that I was waking up at 5:30 in order to hide Easter eggs around the residence halls for the residence to seek. And that is what I did. Let me tell you that I did not want to wake up that early even with me going to bed early. It was not fun at all.

We went to the campus apartments first and hid about 20 or 30 eggs there. The best part was that we were all still really tired and out of it so we were acting really goofy.

We headed back to the residence hall to hide the rest of them. We were completely shocked to find so many people still awake at 6 in the morning. I have no idea how they could possibly stay up that late. I mean it is about 8:50 now and I am ready to go to sleep.

I had a lot of fun hiding the eggs. Once we were done I went back to sleep where I dreamt about hiding eggs. When I woke up for real, I heard that one resident was disappointed on how we hide the eggs. He went around collecting all the eggs and hiding them again. It made me feel like I wasted all my time this morning hiding the eggs. The whole point was to put them in easy places to find so that they could be found. Oh well, I guess some people will never grow up.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books Read:8

No comments:

Post a Comment