Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tag I Am It

Sue did this a few days ago and said that we are all tagged so this is mine.

1. Name a book you would take on a long flight? My Kindle. Yeah, I really do not know. Maybe The Hunger Games

2. What is your guilty pleasure? Disney Channel

3. Name three characters from any book, you wish you could be friends with? Hermione Granger, Katniss Everdeen, Luna Lovegood.

4. What's your shoes size? 10

5. If you could write your own book, name the title, and a brief synopsis. The True Life of College Students. It would be a book of stories written by different college students.

6. What's your favourite flavor of ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

7. What book are you currently reading? Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson

8. Best YA series you've ever read? The Hunger Games

9. What is your best physical attribute? My eyes.

10. Do you like manga or comics, if so name your favourite series? Nope.

11. Do you sleep on your side or your stomach? Side and stomach. Just depends on what is comfortable.

12. Favourite book mark? I really do not have one. If I am reading an actual book instead of my Kindle, I use some random pice of paper.

13. What song are you currently listening in your Ipod? Taylor Swift

14. Worst summer job you've ever had? Well, I have only had 2 summer jobs so I guessed it would be a lifeguard.

15. What's your favourite band, or type of music? I like any music that has a good beat and can be danced to.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 7
Books Read: 7
Nail Polish: Nothing right now

No comments:

Post a Comment