Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is It All Worth It?

A week ago Kayley posted a blog talking about how she does not like BEDA/VEDA and NaNoWriMo. She said that she does not like the pressure to just put something out there because you have to instead of something you worked hard on and are proud of.

I must say that I agree. At first when I read it, I did not agree but then I looked back at this month and see all the crap blog posts I put out there because I had no idea what to write or I did not want to write.

Then there is this whole Open Letter to YouTube thing going on. It has people all a buzz that YouTube is not the same anymore. I have been on YouTube a little under 2 years so I really do not know what it was like before hand. This has people on two separate sides. Some are calling for a change to the old ways and other people saying that it is stupid to want it to change back.

I may not know what it was like back in the day but it must not have been a place where someone attacks you in the comments for stating your opinion that you agree with the person who made the video. So my opinion does not match yours. That does not mean you have to attack me. More importantly, why are you picking the fight with me if I am AGREEING with the video maker. Should it not be brought up to that person instead?

Maybe I am just thinking too much into this. Maybe it has to do with me feeling so depressed right now.* I really do not know.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books read: 8

*Did I just get too personal here?

No comments:

Post a Comment