Friday, April 22, 2011

Survey Time

Sue was complaining that she always does this tag post but then no one does a tag post that she can steal. So Sue, here is your chance.

1. What is your favorite Kool-Aid flavor? Grape

2. Do you use a wireless keyboard and mouse. I have a wireless mouse but not a keyboard.

3. Last sporting event you watch on TV or in person? Baseball!!

4. Who makes the best fudge? Buc-ee's

5. Do you like it when the toothpaste bubbles in your mouth? I don't think that has ever happened to me before.

6. Do you believe the world is going to end in 2012? Nope.

7. How many songs are on your iPod or MP3 player? 665.

8. Have you ever made your own survey? Nope.

9. Can you swear inside your house? I could but I don't swear.

10. Do you save your Bed Bath and Beyond coupons? Nope. I'm really bad with that stuff.

11. Have you ever had a pet goldfish? Yes I have but right now I have a Beta Fish.

12. When did you last eat waffles? Probably Christmas Eve.

13. What is the most overrated thing in your opinion? Um, I really cannot think of anything right now.

14. Do you have a video Skype account? Yes.

15. What color is your comforter? Purple.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books Read: 8

1 comment:

  1. Haha thanks Christina. I've already started today's BEDA but I'll be sure to steal this for a future post.

    ReplyDelete