Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's Talk About Weather Baby

So I know that yesterday I talked about the weather but today is so freaking gorgeous outside. There is not a cloud in the sky. There is a nice breeze. Basically, I just want to lay outside and breathe in the beauty.

Too bad that I am in class right now (I know, bad Christina) learning about how to do science experiments with eggs. You want to know why eggs? Because Easter is coming up soon. I know, I have some really cool classes here.

So I know that I asked what everyone thought of the YouTube live feature.Sue said that she liked it but did not like the way the comments work. I have to say I agree. The comments move too fast and I feel like it would cause the people giving the show to not read them. It also seems to not work too well if too many people are commenting. I think that is something that they really need to work it. But other than that, I think that this works out well.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 7
Books Read: 7
Nail Polish: still nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment