Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Questions

Ok, so I asked twitter for questions and I got a few.

What's your favorite vacation?
Probably any of the 3 times that I have been to Disney world with my family. It was a blast and I loved every minute of it. I only wish that I had spend more time there just because there is so much to do and you cannot fit it all in a week.

If I could pick any dream vacation, what would I choose?
I have always wanted to go to Europe so that would have to be that. I want to be able to just travel across Europe for a while. I think that it would be so much fun. I guess it is a good thing I am going this summer.

Favorite John Green book?
Paper Towns. I just love this book so much. It is brilliant. The best part is my copy is signed by him.

Favorite Hank Green Song?
According to my iTunes, it is This Isn't Hogwarts and I Know. But I really think that Accio Deathly Hallows.

Guilt Free 3?
Alan Rickman, Rupert Grint, and Orlando Bloom. No judging

Life Goals?
1. Graduate 2. Get a job 3. Get married and have a family. 4. Vlog in public. 5. Go skydiving.

Why is Sue so awesome?
Well, not so sure about that one. Just kidding. Cause she is one of the most hardcore nerdfighters that I know. So by default she is made of pure awesome.

Am I excited for City of Fallen Angels?
Heck yes I am. If you guys don't know what that it is, it is the fourth book in the Moral Instrument series by Cassandra Clare. The first three books were so amazing so I cannot wait to read this one.

That is all the questions that I got.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 7
Books read: 7
Nail Polish: "Wild Wisteria," ORLY

No comments:

Post a Comment