Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baseball

I am going to the Astros game again tonight. I am so excited. The reason I am going is not a happy one. Right now because they are doing so bad, they have lowered the prices of the tickets so my dad could not pass up cheap tickets so we are going.

So the thing that I had this morning went ok. I am not getting my homes but everyone else thinks it will turn out alright. I guess I will find out in two weeks when we find out. And you guys will find out not long after that.

I find it so funny when people complain to me how someone did not invite them to something when they are like 'I thought we were friends,' when they do that same thing to me all of the time. And because I am so nice all I can say is, 'Yeah that suck.' I really do not think I should have to say anything but I feel that this friend often does not invite me to go with her and other people. So I really do not feel sorry for her at all. Does that make me a bad person?

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books Read: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment