Friday, April 1, 2011

Let's Get It Start In Here

Hello everyone. How are you doing? I know that it has been so long. I really did mean to keep up with this but I just keep putting it off. I would tell myself that I would just blog later.

So have something to tell you. I have stopped drinking sodas and coffee. I know that I did this back in September but that was different. That was something I knew was temporary and I went right back to drinking soda in October. This is different. I am doing this for me istead. And as of today, it has been 4 weeks since I last had a soda and I feel great. I really feel that I have much more engery. I have also been drinking like 10 glasses of water a day now, so that may have something to do with it.

Tonight is my university's formal so there will be more on that tomorrow. My university's res life is also hosting this big concert tomorrow that I am helping at. So this weekend is kind of busy for me. I know, it is the perfect way to kick off BEDA.

So I will have an exciting blog post up soon but it may be Sunday before that happens.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 7
Books Read: 7
Nail Polish: still the pink that I can't remember

No comments:

Post a Comment