Monday, April 18, 2011

Google Verb Tag

I was tagged by Sue. Now I am tagging anyone who reads this if they like.

Christina needs... rehab. Thanks guys.

Christina looks like... Snooki. Once again. Thanks guys.

Christina says... on. I really do not get this one.

Christina wants... to cut your hair. Not sure about that one.

Christina does... life. Why yes I am.

Christina hates... pants. Not really. I wear them just about everyday.

Christina likes... for Facebook. I don't get this one.

Christina wears... prada. haha. If only I could afford that.

Christina eats... poptarts. I really do not like them.

Christina was arrested for... public intoxication. I can proudly say that I have never been drunk before.

Christina loves... dresses. Well, I really do not wear them.

This was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books read: 8

1 comment:

  1. "This was a lot harder than I thought it would be." - TWSS

    I like how you got that you hate pants and I got that I love them or something haha.

    ReplyDelete