Thursday, April 28, 2011

School

I am normally pretty good about school. I get all my assignments done and I try to start them as soon as possible so that I can get them done. I am really good about this on the weekend. I make sure I get my homework done by Thursday night. I only have one class on Friday so I can quickly finish up any assignment I have in there and it usually is only reading.

I do all this so that I can have my weekends free to relax and just enjoy the days. I find it so funny that on Sunday night everyone is freaking out trying to get everything done and then they ask me how I can just watch TV. I tell them that I got everything done already. They usually don't believe me or call me an overachiever. I fell like it is just good planning.

The whole point of this is that it is the end of the semester. I only have one week of school after this one and then four finals. I have been finding it really hard to get anything done. I am just so ready for it to be summer. Especially since it has been so nice outside lately. All I want to do is sit outside. Oh well.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books Read: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment