Thursday, April 14, 2011

How Do They Do It?

I am so tired. It really is my fault since I stayed up so late. Normally it would not be a problem except for the fact that I had to wake up at 7 AM to go to an elementary school to observe.

Part of my major is having 50 observation hours in order to graduate. So they brake it up to 17 hours for three semester. Which mean that I spend a lot of time in the classroom each semester. And you could say that I was a bit behind on my hours.

So I had to suck it up and be there at 8 AM to observe for 5 1/2 hours. The craziest thing is that they were already in class for 20 minutes.

I just do not realize how teachers do it. I guess that I will have to find out pretty soon once I start student teaching and then teaching for real.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 8
Books read: 7
Nail Polish: none

No comments:

Post a Comment