Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blogging All Month Long?

So as you may know, today is the 1st of April. The last two years I have participated in BEDA. I am not really sure if I want to participate in this once again but here I am blogging. It was literally me sitting at my computer watching YouTube video when I went, "Oh it is April. I need to start blogging every day."

This could be an interesting month for because this is my last month of student teaching and getting ready for graduation in May. Along with that, it could mean that is going to be a very busy month which does not always allow for lots of free time. To be honest, there is a ton of work that I need to get done that is sitting next to me that I am avoiding by writing this instead.

I guess what we can tell by this is that I am going to be blogging every day for the next month. At least I hope to remember to do this every single day. Well, here's hoping.

Love ya,
Christina

Books read: 5
Chipotle burritos: 5
Nail Polish: Sensationail "Blue Yonder"

No comments:

Post a Comment