Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

So this is one of those days where everyone is frighten. I just do not understand it. I guess I am a little bit like Harry Potter in that respect because I do not understand of being afraid of something that cannot hurt you. He was not afraid of the name Voldemort and I am not afraid of Friday the 13th. In all honesty, it is just like any other day of the year. There is no big deal about it.

In other news, I have 2 weeks lef of student teaching. My students are getting very sad about it. They told me today that they want me to stay for another 100 weeks. They really crack me up. I guess it is a good thing to know that they really like me. I am going to be so sad when I finish up in 2 weeks. The crazier part is 2 weeks after that, I AM GRADUATING FROM UNIVERSITY!!!! I really am excited about that if you cannot tell.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment