Sunday, April 8, 2012

Real Post

So the last couple of days have been crazy for me because it is Easter weekend and my brother and sister were home. I wanted to be able to spend lots of time with them so I kind of forgot about blogging until it was super late. But here I am today with a blog post before 11 PM. So let's talk about stuff.

Friday:
I went to the Astros home opener which was a lot of fun. This is the one game of the year that the stadium is super full of fans because we do not have a losing recorder yet. Do not get me wrong because I love my 'Stros so much but they do not have the best track record sense they have not gone to the play off since 2005. That being said, we did end up losing that game.

Saturday:
It was so nice outside that we decided to heat up the pool a little bit (it is still a little bit cold in the water here) to go swimming. It was a blast playing volleyball and just swimming in our pool. I love being in the water and I have missed it the last few months so it felt great to be in there. The only down side is that my shoulders are now sunburnt. I did put sunscreen on but I should have reapplied after I ate lunch but I didn't and now I am burnt.

Today:
Finally all caught up. It is Easter!! Which means lots of time with my big family which was great. I love my family so much and I really wish I had more time to spend with all of them but I really don't. You would think since we all live in Houston we would see each other more but we all have such busy lives. Anyways, we all ate too much food and laughed a ton so it was a great day.

It is too bad that I have to go back to teaching tomorrow since I really enjoyed my weekend so much.

Love ya,
Christina

Books read: 6
Chipotle burritos: 5
Nail Polish: Sensationail "Raspberry Wine"

No comments:

Post a Comment