Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What To Wear

Is it possible for me to have nothing to say? Today has been long and tiring. This morning, I went to go make my coffee. I put the water in and the grinds and then just walked away to start making my lunch. I then think there is no way that my coffee can be done already because I do not hear it. I look over and it took me about 20 seconds to realize that I had not started it.

I know, I really need to get more sleep. I don't know if that is worse than what I did the day before my trying to wash a wrapper and throw away my cup. I promise that I am a morning person but I also need sleep to function.

In other news, my school is having this dress up type week where every day is something different. Monday was college day, Tuesday was dress like your friend day, today is sports day, and tomorrow is the 80s. It is so funny because the students have no idea what it is like to dress up like the 80s. I kind of have an idea because I was only alive in the 80s for about 3 months. I kind of figured I would wear my sequined top with a shirt under it because it does not have sleeves. There may be pictures tomorrow. We shall see.

Love ya,
Christina

All of this stuff is the same as yesterday so go look there.

No comments:

Post a Comment