Monday, April 2, 2012

April Fools Pranks

I know that this was yesterday but it quite funny to talk about all of the different pranks that websites have tried to pull all day yesterday. My favourite would have to be YouTube selling their videos on DVDs. I feel like today is much safer but I am not so sure.

Yesterday, when I logged on here, I noticed that blogger said they were getting a new look for April. My first thought was that it was an April fools joke and that it would some how mess with my blog so I ignored it. I just logged on again (obviously! How else could I be writing this) to see that the message is still there.

My question comes to if I should trust it or not. I mean, it is not longer April 1st so it should not longer be a joke if it is still up there. My thinking is what if it is a glitch and it is left up there longer than it was suppose to be. This does happen to website all of the time. They are not suppose to show something but it will still show.

Should I trust the website to know that they really are updating or should I continue to be a skeptic about it and avoid it. I feel like I am blowing this is all out of proportion and they really are updating. I just would like to think that I was not pranked this year for April's Fool.

In other news, this is a short week and I am excited about that but I am a little uneasy because I am starting to fill out applications for jobs next year. I really want to find a full time teaching position for next year. The job market seems to be much better this year so I really hope that I am able to find a job soon so then I can find an apartment. I know! Scary to think that I am going to be moving out soon and truly be on my own like a real adult.

Love,
Christina

Books read: 5
Chipotle burritos: 5
Nail Polish: Sensationail "Blue Yonder"

No comments:

Post a Comment