Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Application

All I want to say is that applications are hard and I don't want to do them. It is too bad that I have to do them anyways. There is just so much to them that I just do not want to have to deal with them. I know my to do list is shortening for the things I need to do before graduation but it just causing more stress to see that they days are slowly going down til May 12th.

In other news, I updated my blog and I do not like the way that it looks. I know everyone says that when things change but I just don't know where anything is. I know that once I get use to it I will be like whatever about it. For now, I will try to fumble around to attempt to post this blog post.

Love ya,
Christina

Books Read: 5
Chipotle Burritos: 5
Nail Polish: same as the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment