Monday, April 16, 2012

Traffic

Living in a major city means lots of traffic. I have been really lucky that my school starts early and end early so I get to avoid some traffic. I am also going the opposite way of the major flow of traffic so it usually is not that bad. Usually.

There still are those times when there is an accident and there is no avoiding it. Although if you are smart, you can avoid it.

Leaving school and heading to work, I saw a sign saying the freeway was closed ahead due to a major accident. I was lucky enough to edit my travel plans and was able to avoid it but there were lots of people who were not able to.

Turns out an 18 wheeler jumped the barrier and was on both sides so I can see why they just shut it down. I saw pictures and it looked so bad. I just hope everyone was ok.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment