Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!!

I live in America and today is the 4th of July. That means that Americans stuff their faces with hamburgers and hot dogs and shoot off fireworks to celebrate our Founding Fathers signed the Declaration of Independence.

Usually, I shoot off fireworks with my family because we live outside Houston city limits but for the 2nd year in a row, I am at school which is in the city limits. It makes me sad that I am not with my family again. Luckily for me, one of the groups on campus has a bb q on the roof of the parking garage. Then we have a perfect view of the fireworks that the shoot off downtown.

I also made a video about the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer. You can view it here if anyone wants.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 27
Books read: 23
Nail Polish: "Sugar Plum," ORLY

No comments:

Post a Comment