Sunday, June 27, 2010

Great Couple of Days

I was so right to be excited about the last couple of days.

Friday started off with an amazing breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast. I then went to do some laundry but was then distracted by the office. I ended up helping clean out the kitchen closet which was really gross and had a bunch of spider egg sacks in there. We got around that and finished cleaning the kitchen up. I finished my laundry and took a wonderful 30 minute power nap followed by an intense hour long workout.

Yesterday, I was able to sleep in until 11:30 AM. I only woke up because Angela texted me that she was on her way here. When she got here, we along with Fernanda went to Whataburger and came back to watch the horrible USA game. Angela left and then Fernanda and I went to Kroger's to buy some candy.

I then went to Ana' s apartment to start cooking food. It was so good. Our boss and her kids came by and we had so much fun playing games and eating food.

After dinner, Luke came over and we played one more game. After that was one and over, Luke and I went to 59 diner for milkshakes and fries. It was pretty much the best way to end the day.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 25
Books read: 21
Nail Polish: "Right Said Red," Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment