Sunday, July 18, 2010

Annoyances and Internet Friends

I feel as if I am Hayley G. Hoover right now but I am getting very annoyed.

Every summer, my dorm rents out the top two floors of the building to different conferences.They then hire three students each summer to be a conference assistant. They are the ones that get called when ever the conference needs something. This usually just includes being locked out of their room, or needing the kitchen, media room, conference room or chapel unlocked.

One of the big ones each summer is the Houston Ballet Academy (HBA). There is usually about 120 of them and they are here for about a month. The good majority of them are pre-teens so of course, they think that they rule the world and can do whatever they want. It just annoys me to no end that I have to deal with them and they are here for another two weeks. I am so tired of having to deal with their horrible attitudes.

I suppose I am just really waiting for school to start again. There my life gains a bit more structure with which I am grateful. It is not as if I never have anything to do now, it's just that my life is so random right now. I think things to be consistent for the most part. I do love those random moments that no one can predict. They pretty much make my life worthwhile but I like knowing what generally will happen in a day.

Growing up, people have always said to be careful about meeting people through the internet. I have always followed this and made sure not to put that much personal information out there. Since I have joined YouTube, this seems to have changed. I have meet some amazing people through this website and some people that I consider to be very close friends even thought I have never meet them in real life. It is amazing to think that I would have never met these people without this wonderful website. The even crazier thing is, that I would have never met these people if it was not for Harry Potter. It just goes to show you how wonderful Harry Potter truly is.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 28
Books read: 23
Nail Polish: "Wild Westeria" ORLY

No comments:

Post a Comment