Friday, July 16, 2010

Candy Land

Is it weird that I have been a really blogging mood lately? I just feel like I really want to blog a lot more than I usually do. I cannot figure out if this is a good thing or not. I told my friend Rachel this yesterday and she informed that I am very strange and that is not normal. She than told me how she has two live journals. Well, I feel that I never have really been normal so I am going to take this as a really good thing.

Today, I got work at noon. My friend, Gen, who worked after me, asked me if I wanted any food. I told her I was going to Subway and I could pick something up for her. When I returned, we ate and sang. I then grew bored and decided to look through the games they have in the closet and I found Candy Land. I have not played this game since I was a little kid. We ended up playing a little less than 20 games. I am proud to say that I won.

Love ya and hopefully I will be back tomorrow,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 28
Books read: 23 <-- I know, I have been so bad lately
Nail Polish: "Wild Westeria," ORLY

No comments:

Post a Comment