Saturday, July 17, 2010

Organized

Normally, I am a very organized person. I always make my bed and put everything away. Lately, it seems that I am not doing this anymore. It is a very weird feeling for me. I did laundry yesterday but I have yet to put my clothes away. I feel like that I am not longer myself. I wish there was something I could do so that I can be me again.

In other news, my boss' daughter birthday was today. They had a little party for her today in the dorm. It was so much fun running around with three year olds. It makes me so happy to know that I am an education major. I cannot wait to teach.

It is currently raining outside and I love it.

Sometimes, it really surprises me how immature some people are. Some people just think that they can do whatever they want whenever they want. This would not be so bad that they puts it in front of their job. I guess it may have to do with just graduating from college but you are in the real world now. They need to realize that they cannot always go and do whatever they want. They need to realize that they have a job and responsibilities now. Life is not all about fun.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 28
Books read: 23
Nail Polish: "Wild Westeria," ORLY

No comments:

Post a Comment