Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Good Feelings

I must say that I really am enjoying that I have been blogging and vlogging a lot more. It really is a lot of fun. In fact here is a day that I am blogging and I already made a vlog here.

Yesterday, I had a dentist appointment so I swung by my house for a little while. It was really nice to be home even if it was for 30 minutes because I had not been home since Memorial day.

I must also say that I really enjoy writing stories. I was struck with an idea this morning and have been writing it today whenever I get the chance. I must say that I love having my MacBook Pro because I do take it to a lot of places with me and I am able to write whenever I feel like it.

I am very excited because I found out today that I am going to be able to attent the Remus Lupins concert next week. I thought that I would not be able to make it because I am on call next week but I have been able to work it out so that I can go. I cannot wait for real.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos:28
Books read: 23
Nail Polish: "Fairy Teal," Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment