Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend (very late)

I feel so bad because I have had no motivation to blog lately. Nothing really exciting has happened lately. Well lets think.

My grandma's birthday was good. There were tons of people there for the open house. It was pretty funny when my uncle and I went to Olive Garden and told them that we needed a table for 23 people plus a highchair. There faces were so hilarious. It makes it even funnier knowing that is not all of my family. Haha. Oh well, large families ftw.

Valentine's day was also pretty good. We went to Grimaldi's Pizzeria which amazing. The pizza is so freaking good. The only thing that sucked was the waitress accidentally spilled our drinks on me but other than that it was good. We then went to Barnes and Noble where I finally bought all three of John Green's books. Then Luke had to write a paper so I started on Looking for Alaska. It is so good and everyone should go and read it. Well then we went to Burger King for dinner. We saw the movie Valentine's Day which is pretty good. I was a little surprised at the end. Sorry no spoilers.

I cannot really think of anything else blog worthy of importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment