Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another Post YAY!!!!

It has been a while and I am very bored at work right now and I thought that I should blog. This weekend was very fun. I had a blast with my friend just doing the most random things. Where to start.

On Friday, there was costume dodgeball. I didn't play but I went to go watch. It was so funny watching with Maria because she is so competive and really gets into games. Well the finally two teams were the basketball team and the basketball team and if you ask me, that is not fair to everyone else who wanted to play but whatever. Afterwards, Maria, Fernanda, Rakel, Angela, and I went to House of Pies to eat. We had to be back at school by 9 because that was when Maria had to work. So we rush back not before Angela tried to kill us by trying to run us over. Well we make it in time. Rakel, Angela, and I decide to sit with Maria so she is not bored. We ended up playing Catch Phrase. Then we decided to dance to Single Ladies. It was hilarious.

On Saturday, I woke up early to do laundry which is no fun at all. I then was bored out of my mind at work. Then after I got off work, a whole bunch of people decide to cook spagetti. That was delicious. Then Maria made brownies from scratch. Those were amazing. Then we all played Balderdash and Taboo. And once again Maria was very competive and funny.

Sunday was my very lazy day. I did not get up till 12:30. It was so awesome. When I finally got out of bed, I went to Subway and then to Kroger to get Gen some supplies to make milkshakes. Those were so good and such a blast making them. I do think watching Maria dance and sing to Matellica was way more fun. Anyways, then I had to go to Church and as I was walking out Angela came downstairs. That was the first time I had seen her all day. We went to chuch together. Afterwards we made a quick stop at Starbucks and then off to Jenny's appartment. We were suppose to be doing homework but we ended up talking for 2 hours instead.

Yesterday was a pretty chill day. I went to class, watched some youtube videos, ate, watched some youtube videos, ate, went to class, and then watched some youtube videos. It was a pretty good Monday. Today has pretty much been the same thing except right now I am at work and I cannot get on facebook. :(

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment