Thursday, February 4, 2010

Writing Time Baby

I have started writing something. I doubt that anything will come of it. I do not even know if I will even finish it. I just got really inspired last nigh as I stared out the window watching the rain. It was amazing. There I was just avoiding doing anything by staring out the window and then the next thing I know, this story just pops in my head and I am like wow. So I start writing. I do not know where it is going to go right now but I hope it goes well. In the mood of Harry Potter, it is about a young witch. It is not going to be exactly like Harry Potter of course but there will be thing like magic, owls, and learning magic of course. Who knows, maybe one day I could finish it and it could be published.

Well other than that. Life has been pretty good. The only thing I feel bad about is that I have not been able to spend that much time with Luke. I feel really bad about this. It is just that my life is so busy and I am really, really, really happy. I have made some amazing friends who I spend so much time with now mainly because they live on campus like me. Luke on the other hand still lives at home and goes there right after he finished classes. Then on top of that I have work and I have been really busy with my church because of my sister's confirmation and me being her sponsor. I feel like I need a vacation for my life. The next time Luke and I are probably going to go out is for Valentine's day. I will most like cook him dinner so that will be nice.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment