Monday, March 8, 2010

4 Years?!?!?!?

It has been awhile. So anyway, it is almost spring break. I just have to survive this week. It should not be that hard. I have a lab today and then a midterm on Thursday and another one on Friday and then it is spring break!!! I cannot wait.

Today is Luke and mine anniversary. In fact it is our forth. It is kind of weird to know that we have been dating longer then some married people were ever together. It has been a pretty crazy day. First I fell asleep after my alarm went off so I only woke up when Luke text me. So that was pretty lucky. I some how got ready in 15 minutes. The only problem was I was still tired so I was barely even able to feed myself. So I then went to class and then to go work out. Luke and I decided to eat super healthy by eating at Whataburger. It was delicious.

We came back and then he decided it would be super fun to annoy me. He just kept poking me which annoyed me to no end. And now we are in class and I am blogging and eating gummy bears because I did not eat dinner. Well that has been my boring day. lol. Anyways my neck really hurts and I don't know why.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment