Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Updates about a Boring Life

I love to write. I really do. It is a great way to get feelings out when you can't do else wise. It does not even have to be the emotion that I am feeling. The only problem is my life is pretty boring during the week. I feel pretty bad that I don't blog more than I do. I pretty much only blog on the weekends because that is when all the fun and exciting things happen it my life. During the week I pretty much only go to class, eat, do homework, work, sleep, and hang out with some friends in between all of that. That is pretty boring and no one want to hear it or read it and I do not want to write about it. I hope that my life will get more exciting soon.

The weird thing about sleep with me is how I am just not that tired anymore. I used to be like tired all of the time. Now I get about 6 or 7 hours of sleep and I am wide awake until that night when I am going to sleep. This is a pretty weird feeling for me because it has never happened like this before. Not that I am complaining at all. It makes me feel like a functioning human being.

Well as for this weekend, there are two very important event coming up. Number 1, on Saturday, it is my Grandma's 80th birthday. That is pretty exciting. The family is going to gather at her house and hang out. Number 2, on Sunday it is Valentine's Day. That is also pretty exciting. Though I have no idea what I am doing. Luke keeps saying that he is going to surprise me but I believe that is just code for 'I have no idea what to do so I am just saying this so it does not look that way'. Well I don't really care. The truth is that I have not even got him something nor do I think I will.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment