Monday, January 18, 2010

Looooong Weekend

It has been a couple of full days for me.

Saturday, I was woken up at 8:30 in the morning by my dad. The good thing was that he made me pancakes so that made up for it. After breakfast, I pack up all my stuff in my car and I head out to school to move back in. I left later than I was planning on it but I did not think it was going to be that big of a deal. The drive was pretty uneventful until I exited I-45. It turns out that they had Allen Parkway blocked off and they had us going onto this other street that put us into downtown. I had no idea where I was going now so I called my dad and he was able to get me out of downtown. He then told me to turn on Westheimer but I did not know it had a differnt name where I was and missed it. I ended up on 59 but then I was able to exit Shepherd and found my way to school.

The detour put me even further behind schedule. I got out, checked in, grabbed a cart, and started to move in. Then it decided it was a good time to rain. So that was so much fun. I finally got everything into my room and put it all away.

I then headed out the door to head to Memorial City Mall for Gloria's Birthday. By the time I got there, I was an hour late but I was not the last one there. We then headed to the food court for lunch and waiting for the others to get here. After everyone arrived we went to the skating rink and had a fun time for about 2 hours of trying not to fall on our butts.

After this I left and drove to Luke's house to get his lazy butt. We then went to Red Robin to join them for dinner. The food was so good and there were tons of laughing. Luke and I then left and rented Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. All in all, it was a good day. I then head back to school after what felt like forever.

The next day I made it for mass just in time. Afterwards, Angela and I headed to Crooker for breakfast/lunch. We were talking about what we wanted to do so we decided to go to the zoo. We grab Rakel and we head off. It was so much fun but we were very tired after 3 hours of walking non-stop. We then decided to have milkshakes from 59 diner.

We head back to school and decide to watch Fools Rush in but the media room was reserved so we watched in Rakel's room with Darnel, Maria, Fernanda, and Chris. Darnel, Maria, and Fernanda had to leave to go to mass so we watched the Golden Globes.

Today on the other hand has been very lazy. My dad took me to lunch at Subway and then to Office Depot so I could get a desk calander. I then bought my books with Luke. That was pretty much my day.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment