Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Body Image

I wonder does anyone really know what they should look like. I am so sick of people saving that someone is too fat or too skiny. I mean who cares as long as that person is happy right? It has just become so annoying.

My parents are always talking about my weight. It just makes me so freaking annoyed. I do not think that it is any of their business. Just because I am not stick skinny does not mean I'm not beautiful. In my own mind, I do not see that. I just see me being happy and I think that is all that matters anyways. Why should I care that I am not a stick. I feel that they do not even have a right to say if they are going to call me fat and then do nothing about themselves. It just drives me crazy and want to get back to school right now.

I know that I am not a stick but I am in no ways fat. Sure, it would not be horrible if a lost a few pounds but really, it does not matter. I really wish that my parents would just get off my back and let me live my life.

This all the media's fault. People look at people like Paris Hilton and think I must look just like her to beautiful and happy but you don't have to. As long as you yourself think you are beautiful then that is all that matters. I just wish people would stop worring about stupid things like this and just life each day to the fullest and enjoy themselves.

Well I suppose that is enough a rant for today.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment